Shortie Says

Jena. 23. Green Eyes. Coffee. Music. And, obviously books.

Taken at Dusk (Shadow Falls Series #3)

Taken at Dusk - C.C. Hunter I am in so in love with all these covers. They're so beautiful. I cannot wait to get my hands on this book!! :)___This series always seems to somehow entrap me in its pages. I read Taken At Dusk in a matter of hours and I loved every moment of it. We are back at Shadow Falls and Kylie is still trying to process everything that has happened to her with the vampires. Things are never quiet for Kylie though, soon a women who cannot seem to remember who she is, is stalking Kylie and bringing a grave warning. And with that warning eerie things are beginning to happen. With the boy situation... how do you chose over two amazing, and sexy, guys who love you? Well, Kylie decides to give Lucas a chance but, his pack may stand in their way. Other than that chaos, Kylie is desperate to figure out who she is and she just may be getting closer. But when some truths are revealed will Kylie be ready to hear the answer?Taken At Dusk is full of thrills and some twists that I honestly didn't see coming. I simply cannot get enough of Kylie's reality. I love how C.C. Hunter made her supernaturals and each lore that goes along with them. For some reason, a lot of characters really stood out for me in this installment. I found myself adoring Della and her wittiness. And, Perry... oh my gosh that boy can make you laugh. Even the new character, Ellie. I wanted to hate her and at first I did. But, she grows on you so quickly, and I ended loving the role she played.And finally the boys. I've been constantly on the fence (even though I leaned toward Lucas), and I have to say I think I'm still sitting on that fence! I don't know how C.C. does it! But, there are things about both boys that you fall in love with and things about both boys that you want to kick them for. I must say, I was extremely happy with what happened with Kylie and Lucas in this one. I found myself enjoying their story line. But, Derek is still there and the things he does just make you want to root for him too. I am so excited to see what C.C. decides to do with these two fine fellas, because I love them both.I always get so pulled into these stories that I feel completely sad when they're over. These books make you laugh, they make your stomach drop, overall they have an ease of trapping you in the story from beginning to end. I just want to know what happens next! I want to know what Kylie completely is! I want to laugh more with Della, Miranda, and Perry! I want more sexy times with Derek and Lucas! All I know is that C.C. Hunter definitely did not disappoint with this one! And I cannot wait for Whispers At Moonrise!!