Shortie Says

Jena. 23. Green Eyes. Coffee. Music. And, obviously books.

Wrong Bed, Right Guy (Come Undone, #1)

Wrong Bed, Right Guy (Come Undone, #1) - Katee Robert Wrong Bed, Right Guy is the perfect seductive read that will make anyone smile. It's hot. It's fun. It'll have you not being able to turn the pages fast enough! I couldn't get enough of these characters.Elle finally decides she's waited long enough and dropped too many hints, so she literally climbs into her boss's bed and seduces him. She thinks everything is going how she wants it to until Elle realizes it's not Nathan with her in bed, but his bad boy brother Gabe. Humiliated, she flees. But Gabe, despite Elle being the opposite of what he normally goes after, can't get her out of his head. Can Gabe convince Elle that climbing into bed with him wasn't a mistake after all?This book seriously starts off so sexy and hooks you right from the beginning. Within the first few pages I was already wrapped up in Elle's story. Then Gabe and Nathan were thrown into the bunch and I was a goner. I mean the clubs... sexy! The men... perfect. The tension... gripping. The art and tattoo aspect... so hot and so something that compels me to a person. Every little thing made me totally fall in love with the story.Characters who are both sexy, innocent, and full of creativeness. A story that is seductive, yet playful. You can't go wrong! I whipped through this one so quickly, and I loved every moment of it! Katee never disappoints and I cannot wait to read whatever book she throws my way next!