Shortie Says

Jena. 23. Green Eyes. Coffee. Music. And, obviously books.

I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies Series #1)

I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies Series #1) - You dive head first into action on page one and then end in heartbreak with this book. Atleast, I did. This book was action packed, comical, loving, dutiful, along with many other traits. We start with Number Four, John, who constantly is moving around with his "guardian" to make sure he isn't hunted down and killed by the Mogadorians, who destroyed his planet and his family. They end up in Paradise, Ohio where John and Henri, his guardian, begin to start yet another new life. A life filled with friends, love, and worst of all destruction. This book was a pretty quick read for me and I enjoyed every moment of it. Let me first start off by saying, I couldn't believe they started filming the movie for this book before it even hit shelves. But now, I can see why. I can also see why they chose Alex Pettyfer to play Number Four. Number Four/John is smart, quirkey, comical, strong, and good-looking. I really enjoyed his character. All the characters are very well written and I loved the stories behind them all: Sarah, Sam, and even Mark. This was a great read and I'd highly suggest it. It's pretty well written for all ages and all types of readers. This seems to be the first in the series and I CAN NOT wait for the next one. The ending kind of made me sad, and I really hope the second one makes me happy again! Haha, enjoy! :)