Shortie Says

Jena. 23. Green Eyes. Coffee. Music. And, obviously books.

Clarity (Clarity Series #1)

Clarity - Kim Harrington I absolutely loved this book!! It has a strong, funny, fabulous main character, suspense, hot boys, and a fantastic plot that will keep your eyes glued to each page. We start off with Clarity "Clare" Fern and her family, who are psychics. They live in a town along the ocean and using their "powers" have become their job. Her mother can read peoples thoughts, her brother can speak to spirits, and Clare can touch a persons object and see the past. When a tourist is murdered and her brother becomes a main suspect, Clare's ex-boyfriend Justin asks her to help solve the case. She accepts and with the help of the yummy new detective's son, Gabriel, plus Justin they begin to piece the clues together. But things aren't always what they seem, even if you are a psychic. I loved this book! I loved the characters! And I loved the plot! It was fantastic. Clare is such a strong person and I was so intrigued by her ability. I can see where it DEFINITELY can cause problems though. Gabriel... Phew you sexy boy. How could you not want to work along side him? He has demons of his own to overcome but he was a great character. I loved Clare's family as well, they are always there for her, as she is for them. Finally, Justin. I loved him!!! I think Clare made a right decision, and truthfully I don't know if I'd be able to forgive him either, but I still love him! Justin is good looking, caring, protective, and seems like a down right good guy. Yes he made a mistake, a huge one, but everyone makes mistakes. Gabriel is hot but I'm all team Justin. :)This book will have you guessing until the very end. The plot moves along fabulously and it's a sexy murder mystery that I'm sure you will love! I cannot wait until the next book!! 10 stars out of 5!