Shortie Says

Jena. 23. Green Eyes. Coffee. Music. And, obviously books.

A Touch Mortal

A Touch Mortal - Action packed, hot boy alert, total awesome book! Not going to lie, in the beginning I wasn't sure if I was going to like it because the beginning seemed a bit rushed to me. I was so wrong. I LOVED this book. It's unlike anything out there. Eden literally has the fairy tale "he just walked into my life" and we fell in love. But wait! Az is an angel and well of course he has an enemy. The only way to save Eden is to hide her, make her a "Sider", but Eden can't remember how she died. Soon realizing how powerful she actually is and that the ones she thought loved her may have betrayed her, Eden finds herself in a whole new world of trouble.Okay. Let me first start out by saying way to go Leah! This book is unlike anything else I have read. It's a whole new world and loved all of it! So unique! Also, I love how she's not afraid to curse! Most books say something like "she cursed to herself", but nope in ATM you get something like this "What the fuck is wrong with you? I thought you loved me!" Yep, bravo! I love it, it's real. Okay moving on. Characters! So personally almost every boy mentioned is hot. The descriptions at least scream hot to me. Adam - jeans and a band shirt? Oww owww! Adam was probably one of my FAVORITE characters in the book. He's sweet, protective, obviously likes music... Loved him! Eden, was something else. Very strong, I admired that she wasn't afraid to go after what she wanted and no one tells her what to do. Libby... I didn't like her from the start. Luke... Is Luke supposed to come off as hot? I thought so. Haha! I adored JAMES and Jarrod, just to throw that out there. I even liked Kristen. Gabe... I really liked him. Plus he had blonde hair and hazel eyes (phew!), Can't wait to see what happens with him in the next book. Az... Aw Az. He's a lover. And a sexy one at that. He never gives up and I admire that in him.Overall, obviously I thought this book was out of this world! I cannot wait to see what happens in the sequel! There is so much left that needs answers! Definitely pick this one up! You won't want to miss it! :)