Shortie Says

Jena. 23. Green Eyes. Coffee. Music. And, obviously books.

Anna and the French Kiss

Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins At first, I was not sure what to expect of this. I defiantly was not expecting to fall in love with this book, but oh did I ever. Anna and The French Kiss is a romance unlike any other.We start off with Anna, who has a best friend and crush, but has to leave them all behind to go to The School Of America in Paris aka SOAP. After being shipped off to boarding school, she meets a new clique and a "masterpiece" of a boy named Etienne St. Clair. Etienne is perfect: he's funny, smart, dresses good, and is absolutely gorgeous. Did I mention he has a girlfriend? Oh right, well there's that too. Anna learns to fit in, have fun, and love Paris for everything it has to offer. As she starts to get closer to Etienne and Paris a world of change happens to Anna, and she learns that home is where you make it. :)This book was absolutely amazing. Anna is sassy, funny, smart, and adorable. Etienne is sexy among with everything else that rolls into his perfect little self. Her home life, and friends along the way create even more entrigue and drama, and make the story all worth while. I honestly, could not put this one down. I stayed up till 1:30am on a work night to finish it. This book has just the right amount of it all: friendships, parent relationships, site-seeing, partying, and romance. I absolutely ADORED Anna and Etienne's relationship, it couldn't have been more bloody perfect if they tried. This book will have you laughing, going "wtf", smiling, and falling in love. Defiantly pick this one up! 5 Stars! I cannot wait for Stephanie Perkin's next one.